Collab for mr. rhys byfield

This is part of a background I am doing in collaboration with Rhys Byfield for his final student film. He's designing the backgrounds and I will be colouring them for him. This is unfinished and is actually part of a much bigger image so doesn't have the finished lighting yet but I thought I'd upload it to see what people thought.

I uploaded two versions because we were unsure whether to keep the line on or lose it altogether. above is the one without which I personally prefer and below is the one with Rhys' lovely line.


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, I think the one with line is better. The colouring is reeeeal nice though! Same on Darren's bgs! I think we'll need to work out a way of getting our colouring techniques to match a bit more though, because my bg's may look a bit too different. Maybe that will work though, I dunno. Perhaps textures will make things more coherent.

    ReplyDelete